PALS Online Lessons Instructions
The online PALS lessons below are optional but are highly recommended to review before class if you have not taken an PALS course before.
Step 1: Login to the AHA Online PALS Learning System.
- Copy/Paste the credentials below exactly as shown into the website.
- Click the blue button below the login credentials to log in.
Step 2: Launch the Online PALS Lessons.
- Click the blue button below to launch the online lessons.
- The program will open once you are logged in using the previous Step 1 instructions.
- If the program doesn’t load, try refreshing your browser.
Step 3: Click the Review button on the website.
- Under Heartcode® ACLS Online title, click the Review button to open the program.
Step 4: Click the Heartcode PALS icon as shown below.
Step 5: Click the arrow on the top right of the page to expand the lessons.
- After expanding the lessons, click the TABLE OF CONTENTS button to view the course content.
- You may start with the first lesson titled “Introduction to Adaptive Learning,” or;
- You can skip around the course and review any of the lessons in the TABLE OF CONTENTS of interest to you.
- You do not need to print anything out. Just review the topics before your in-person classroom session. That’s it!
- Note: The online lessons are currently being updated and instructors are testing the new software. Please disregard any message that states “training is completed.”
- To reset the lessons, simply click the Table of Contents tab as shown below and start with “Introduction to Adaptive Learning.”
- You do not need to print anything out or download a completion certificate.